Salem is a free-to play sandbox MMO. Journey into the rural lands of Providence, based on colonial America, but be warned! While you may have free reign over your character’s skills, permadeath is also a feature. With deep crafting and the ability to build your own settlements, Salem offers a wide variety of places to explore and things to do.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mortal Moments
- Publisher: Mortal Moments
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Review
- Age of Wushu has a lot of content – with many different systems, from fighting, to progression, to crafting.
- Stardock to Showcase Ashes of the Singularity at PC Gaming Show
- Stardock will be at the PC Gaming Show event in Los Angeles on June 16th to show Ashes of the Singularity gameplay during AMD’s live stream.
- Siegelord Version 2.0 Includes New Features
- After its launch in Dec. 2014, Siegelord quickly became popular among SLG game players and even got nominated for the "2015 most anticipated b