Salem is a free-to play sandbox MMO. Journey into the rural lands of Providence, based on colonial America, but be warned! While you may have free reign over your character’s skills, permadeath is also a feature. With deep crafting and the ability to build your own settlements, Salem offers a wide variety of places to explore and things to do.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mortal Moments
- Publisher: Mortal Moments
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
Articles You May Enjoy
- New update hits Digimon Masters
- Digimon Masters Online has launched a new content patch with a raised level cap and more.
- Trials of Ascension Shares Housing Construction Update
- Previously, Trials of Ascension utilized a cookie-cutter construction system that, while giving the outward impression of player building and ...
- Stormfall: Rise of Balur Update Recieves New Features
- Since its launch in January 2015, Plarium’s newest mobile title, Stormfall: Rise of Balur has accumulated 4 million hours of gameplay, with ...