Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul
Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul is a action game developed by Bandai Namco. Based on the classic anime series, Saint Seiya Soldiers’ Soul leverages the power of the new
generation consoles for spectacular graphics, more robust gameplay and intense battles, and many exciting new features.
Long awaited return: A new anime series and a new video game! Gold saints with God Cloths will join the game’s original mode for the first time.
Multiplatform release: The battle to protect Athena arrives on PlayStation 4 and STEAM for the first time. Experience battles in 60fps on PlayStation 4. The game is also available on PlayStation 3.
Improved gameplay, combos and moves: Deeper immersion and even more exciting Saint Seiya Cosmo battles with the addition of aerial combos and range variation. Special moves will be enforced, making the game more strategic and exciting!
Gripping storyline: Follow the storyline from the Twelve Zodiac Temples arc to the battles against Hades as well as other surprises. Relive Saint Seiya’s memorable storyline with beautiful 3D cut scenes.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Dimps
- Publisher: Bandai Namco
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fantasy, Fighting
- Platforms: PC, PS3, PS4
- +Classic + original storyline.
- +Unique combat system.
- +Multiplatform release.
- -Limited information available.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- REQUIEM: Rage of Voxyon update available
- WarpPortal, publishers of Ragnarok Online franchise, have launched their first of a multi-part update for Requiem: Rise of the Reaver, titled ...
- Heroes of the Storm Li-Ming Hero Review
- Li-Ming is a ranged assassin from the Diablo universe. It’s generally agreed that wizards and magical mayhem are never far apart.
- The Crew: Closed Beta on July 23rd
- Today, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ will be available on November 11, for Xbox One, the all...