Challenge is everything. Sacrament is an ambitious new MMORPG by Ferocity Unbound Core Studios. As an evolution of EverQuest that meets today’s game engines and systems, Sacrament plans to be the next evolution of the MMORPG genre created by the fans, for the fans.
Sacrament focuses on players being able to enjoy the game however they want, through PvE, PvP, and even roleplaying, rather than focusing on mindless endgame treadmills. Players will also constantly be challenged by the game world with puzzles, NPCs and varied combat mechanics. No longer will MMO fans have to jump from one home to another, as Sacrament plans to be the most ambitious one of the all.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ferocity Unbound Core Studios
- Publisher: Ferocity Unbound Core Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Good visuals
- +Ambitious features
- -Lack of gameplay currently available
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: En Masse Gives a first look at new Arun Dungeons
- En Masse Entertainment, a player-driven publisher focused on delivering fun and innovative online games, today shared a first-look at four new...
- Celtic Heroes: Android Expansion Now Available
- Today, One Thumb Mobile is pleased to announce the newest free expansion for Celtic Heroes on Android is ready for download. Carrowmore Tunnel...
- Webzen Officially Launches Arctic Combat on December 13
- On December 13, Webzen will officially launch Arctic Combat for North America and Europe.