Challenge is everything. Sacrament is an ambitious new MMORPG by Ferocity Unbound Core Studios. As an evolution of EverQuest that meets today’s game engines and systems, Sacrament plans to be the next evolution of the MMORPG genre created by the fans, for the fans.
Sacrament focuses on players being able to enjoy the game however they want, through PvE, PvP, and even roleplaying, rather than focusing on mindless endgame treadmills. Players will also constantly be challenged by the game world with puzzles, NPCs and varied combat mechanics. No longer will MMO fans have to jump from one home to another, as Sacrament plans to be the most ambitious one of the all.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Ferocity Unbound Core Studios
- Publisher: Ferocity Unbound Core Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Good visuals
- +Ambitious features
- -Lack of gameplay currently available
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil Available Now
- Neverwinter: Elemental Evil brings a new playable class – the Paladin – increasing the playable class count to eight.
- Starriser: New Fleets Introduced
- As it already did for the Alpha version of Starriser, their much awaited space- themed MMO, Valencian studio Arpic Games is introducing all th...
- Albion Online – Beta Updated Look
- While the state of the game was rocky back then, the devs have been putting some serious work in over the past 7 months,.