*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
S4 League is a fun fast paced sci-fi MMO shooter. With fast paced gameplay, catchy techno music and balanced gameplay it’s a must play for any MMO fan. There are several game modes, but the two most popular ones are Deatchmatch and Touch Down. Deathmatch is a team vs team type game where whichever side gets the most combined kills at the end of the round wins. Touch Down mode is basically capture the flag with a twist; players have to grab the ball from the center of the arena and bring it to their enemy’s base before dieing. When you die with the ball you drop it and it can be picked up by both a teammates and enemies. The game has a large selection of weapons and gadgets in the store ranging from rockets to swords.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Pentavision
- Publisher: Aeria Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Quality Tutorial.
- +Balanced gameplay.
- +Varied weapons.
- +Good variety of clothes and skills
- -Very few playable maps.
- -Latency issues.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
- CPU: 2.0GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia 8600GT or better
- HDD: 14 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- Block N Load - Alpha Impressions
- Zelus heads over to a Jagex event in San Francisco where Block N Load is revealed. He returns with his hands-on first impressions.
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Alpha Announced
- Shallow Space: Insurgency, has now moved into alpha and is on track for an Early Access launch on PC, Mac and Linux on Steam in Autumn 2015.
- Red Awakening Teases Kickstarter
- Domino Effect Ltd. has released a new ‘work in progress’ gameplay video for Red Awakening, its team-based multiplayer stealth action game.