RWBY Grimm Eclipse
Live the adventure of RWBY with RWBY Grimm Eclipse, a co-op action game created by Rooster Teeth Games. Based on the popular web series, players can experience the hit anime show for themselves as they battle across familiar locations as well as new areas never before seen. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure.
Experience an exclusive storyline with new locations, enemies, and a new villain never before seen in the show. Battle alone or with friends with a single-player story mode or a 4-player co-op mode with online support.
Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, or Yang, each with their own unlockable abilities and upgrades. Enjoy full voiceovers from the original cast of the show, as well as new voice talent, as well as challenges, unlocks, and achievements
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jul 05, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Rooster Teeth Games
- Publisher: Rooster Teeth Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
- +Fast-paced action
- +Memorable characters
- +Fair amount of customization
- -No local co-op
- -Bland level design
- -Repetitive combat challenges
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 x64
- CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K (4 * 3400) or equivalent, AMD Athlon X4 860K (4*3700) or equivalent
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: GeForce GTX 760 (2048 MB) or equivalent, Radeon R9 270X (2048 MB)
- HDD: 4 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2: ArenaNet Brings Huge Cliffhanger
- ArenaNet left fans with a huge cliffhanger by running an exciting trailer at the end of “Point of No Return”, the thrilling season 2 final...
- Dying Light - Devs play co-op in new promo video
- The developers from Techland sat together for an intense co-op session of Dying Light. Lead devs Tymon Smektała and Maciej Binkowski along wi...
- Vainglory Crowns Liberation X Winners of Autumn 2015 Finals
- Weekend Autumn Season Finals featured the top eight North American teams competing for prize money and the title of Autumn 2015 NA Champs