RUNNING WITH RIFLES
RUNNING WITH RIFLES is a top-down shooter MMORPG developed by Modulaatio Games. In RUNNING WITH RIFLES, players are thrown into the army as a common soldier in an open world where they can be presented with different choices as to how they want to take on the opposition. For example, players could choose to sneak behind enemy lines to conduct sabotage and retrieve valuables, or instead players could rush headlong into battle to help drive the enemy back. With victories comes experience, and with experience comes promotions. Players will find that as they gain more experience they will not only be granted access to equipment and weapons through promotions, but also a higher status over other soldiers. RUNNING WITH RIFLES can be played in singleplayer, multiplayer, or co-operative. Players are also able to engage in PvP battles on dedicated servers with 40+ players in a match.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 02, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Modulaatio Games
- Publisher: Modulaatio Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +40+ multiplayer support.
- +Cover system.
- +Large variety of weapons, equipment, and vehicles.
- +Mod support.
- -Inexperienced players can heavily sway large-scale battles.
- -AI combat can be messy at times.
- -Poor team coordination can be unforgiving.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVidia Geforce 6600, ATI x800, Intel HD3000 or equivalent with 256MB VRAM
- HDD: 400 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Games of Glory: Weapon details unveiled
- In the heat of battle, players can change their active weapon at any time in order to adapt their offensive strategy and turn the situation to...
- Fourth Developer Diaries for World of Warplanes Released
- Wargaming has released the fourth in their series of developer diaries for World of Warplanes.
- Monster Super League Releases Hermite Dungeon
- Monster Super League has released a new update, introducing a new rebirth Astromon, new Hermite guardian dungeon, and new events.