RUNNING WITH RIFLES
RUNNING WITH RIFLES is a top-down shooter MMORPG developed by Modulaatio Games. In RUNNING WITH RIFLES, players are thrown into the army as a common soldier in an open world where they can be presented with different choices as to how they want to take on the opposition. For example, players could choose to sneak behind enemy lines to conduct sabotage and retrieve valuables, or instead players could rush headlong into battle to help drive the enemy back. With victories comes experience, and with experience comes promotions. Players will find that as they gain more experience they will not only be granted access to equipment and weapons through promotions, but also a higher status over other soldiers. RUNNING WITH RIFLES can be played in singleplayer, multiplayer, or co-operative. Players are also able to engage in PvP battles on dedicated servers with 40+ players in a match.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 02, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Modulaatio Games
- Publisher: Modulaatio Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +40+ multiplayer support.
- +Cover system.
- +Large variety of weapons, equipment, and vehicles.
- +Mod support.
- -Inexperienced players can heavily sway large-scale battles.
- -AI combat can be messy at times.
- -Poor team coordination can be unforgiving.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista
- CPU: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: NVidia Geforce 6600, ATI x800, Intel HD3000 or equivalent with 256MB VRAM
- HDD: 400 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blizzard Cancels Project Titan
- It was a bit of a surprise to discover, today, that Blizzard's officially cancelled Titan.
- League of Legends Patch 5.15 Reworks Fiora
- Riot Games has revealed a new patch for League of Legends featuring a full makeover for Fiora including a brand new kit.
- EverQuest Next Landmark Now Offering Founder's Packs
- Sony Online Entertainment has announced that it is now opening up (from Alpha on) the ability to join the development team in building EverQue...