Experience RuneScape, one of the most refined and continuously updated games ever to grace the MMORPG genre. Customize your own character class with 26+ unique skills. Then set out to make your mark on the stars whether through world impacting events or PvP. RuneScape is the game that keeps on giving players something new to discover around every corner for years to come.
Clan Citadels: Prove your clan’s power with a flying fortress where guildmates can do battle under the watchful eye of their own Clan Avatar.
Sea Ports and Housing: Build your own ultimate lounging pad, or construct a Sea Port to build ships and set sail with friends to discover the secrets of the eastern lands!
No Class Limitations: Be what you want, whether a farmer, blacksmith, hunter, summoner, or something mix and matching it all. You get what you put in for RuneScape’s skills.
In-Depth Story: Enthrall yourself in over 180 campaign length quests, building out one of the deepest stories in MMORPG history.
Dungeons Keep you Guessing: It’s 201x! We should have Megamen running around blasting villains by now. Rest assured at least RuneScape dungeons have randomized elements to keep content fresh.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jan 04, 2001
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Jagex
- Publisher: Jagex
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Huge population.
- +Charming voice acted dialogue with a sense of humor.
- +Extensive cash shop aesthetics.
- +Classic combat with diverse character building.
- -Old-school interface/menus
- -Most features require subscription.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8, Mac OSX 8 or newer.
- CPU: Intel i3 or i5 or i7 / AMD Athlon X2 or better
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU: nVidia GeForce 1xx/2xx/3xx/4xx/5xx/6xx
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge Steam Launch F2P Review
- Forge is an unusual beast. When you have a game that steals gameplay elements from both the FPS and the MMORPG, MOBA is the result.
- Infinite Crisis Refresher PC Review
- Thankfully calling out a game for only drawing in DC fans is a lot less niche than one might suspect.
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms Review
- Total War Battles: Kingdoms is a multiplayer Strategy game. The game is free-to-play and features hex-based city building, resource management