Rumble Fighter is a unique 3D beat-em-up MMO that plays a lot like the ‘Super Smash Brothers’ series on the Nintendo consoles, but online with MMO elements. Players can brawl it out and beat each other senseless in this fun fighting game. The game has various game modes to keep players hooked, and the fact is that the game is genuinely different than all of the other MMOs out there. I mean, come on, a cartoony fighting MMO like ‘Super Smash Brothers’, how could that not sound fun? The game’s playable classes or ‘characters’ are:
Striker –Strikers are the basic martial arts specialist. They have strong melee attacks and are an overall balanced class. Strikers are the ideal characters for beginners.
Soul Fighter- Soul Fighters have the power to call upon other souls to assist them during battle. They excel in strength, speed and jump but have weak defense. They are experts at hit-and-run tactics and are recommended for more experienced players.
Elementalist – Elementalists have strong psychic powers which makes their skills incredibly powerful, but they are vulnerable in melee combat. They have the ability to summon various elemental spirits in the middle of battle to assist them as well.
Alchemist – Alchemists are skilled in the arts of elemental transmutation. They have powerful defensive capabilities and a strong offense but they lack speed.
Shaman – A class with both melee and mage-like skills. They are powered by nature’s energy and have well balanced strength, defense and speed.
Android – A fighter that combines speed and power with regenerating SP, only available after reaching level 20.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 02, 2007
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: WeMade Entertainment and Nimonix
- Publisher: GamesCampus
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Unique gameplay.
- +Varied game modes.
- +Fair character customization options.
- +Combat takes skill.
- +Numerous maps.
- -Terrain on stages can be abused.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Uninspiring music.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 2000
- CPU: 2.0 GHZ Pentium 4
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- GPU: Geforce 3 Ti or ATI Radeon 9500 series card or better.
- HDD: 300 MB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArenaNet Launches Pre-Purchase for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
- The studio revealed that pre-purchase for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns is now live across territories in the West.
- Total War: ARENA Match in Association with ESL Airs on May 23
- The event will offer viewers the chance to see live gameplay from the massive battle strategy game for the first time.
- Sword Coast Legends Release Date Pushed Back
- Sword Coast Legends will now release on Steam for PC, Mac and Linux on September 29.