*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
After a tenuous peace between the four races of Broccion, the world is at war again, seeking leadership. Players take up arms for their guild and for their nation to battle for land, resources, and victory. Choose from four races (Human, Shadow, Seroine, and Vaneese Human) and seven classes (Mystic, Bow Mistress, Blader, Paladin, Rogue, Sorceress, and Gunner), then gain experience to grow into an advanced class, and Fletta to improve your abilities.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Galaxy Gate
- Publisher: Ignited Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Alternate Advancement Systems +Multiple PvP options +Unique mount system.
- +Multiple PvP options
- +Unique mount system
- -Slow experience gains
- -Classes are gender locked.
- -Still focused on grinding.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core TM 2 Duo E6700 (2.66Ghz)
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: GeForce FX 6200 / Radeon 9600
- HDD: 5GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- ‘Utz’ Update Brings New Assault Map to Heroes & Generals
- Heroes & Generals, the popular WW2 FPS combining action and strategy, has received a new update, codenamed Utz.
- Fractured Space Adds New Squadron Command Feature & Additional Content
- Today’s new ‘squadron command’ feature adds small ships that can be launched from the game’s giant capital ships.
- Counter Strike Online Review
- Counter-Strike Online is exactly like Counter-Strike, except with a new interface (outside of games), new weapons and new game modes.