*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
After a tenuous peace between the four races of Broccion, the world is at war again, seeking leadership. Players take up arms for their guild and for their nation to battle for land, resources, and victory. Choose from four races (Human, Shadow, Seroine, and Vaneese Human) and seven classes (Mystic, Bow Mistress, Blader, Paladin, Rogue, Sorceress, and Gunner), then gain experience to grow into an advanced class, and Fletta to improve your abilities.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Galaxy Gate
- Publisher: Ignited Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Alternate Advancement Systems +Multiple PvP options +Unique mount system.
- +Multiple PvP options
- +Unique mount system
- -Slow experience gains
- -Classes are gender locked.
- -Still focused on grinding.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core TM 2 Duo E6700 (2.66Ghz)
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: GeForce FX 6200 / Radeon 9600
- HDD: 5GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Review
- Any online gamer interested in brawlers or platformers alike has probably come across the name Grand Chase at some point over the years.
- The Secret World Review
- The Secret World is one combat system short of being an excellent, long lasting title. It’s not quite there yet, but almost.
- Chain Chronicle’s Competitive Player vs. Player Gauntlet Now Available
- SEGA Networks Co., Ltd. and gumi Inc. have announced a new asynchronous multiplayer mode for Chain Chronicle.