After a tenuous peace between the four races of Broccion, the world is at war again, seeking leadership. Players take up arms for their guild and for their nation to battle for land, resources, and victory. Choose from four races (Human, Shadow, Seroine, and Vaneese Human) and seven classes (Mystic, Bow Mistress, Blader, Paladin, Rogue, Sorceress, and Gunner), then gain experience to grow into an advanced class, and Fletta to improve your abilities.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Galaxy Gate
- Publisher: Ignited Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Alternate Advancement Systems +Multiple PvP options +Unique mount system.
- +Multiple PvP options
- +Unique mount system
- -Slow experience gains
- -Classes are gender locked.
- -Still focused on grinding.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core TM 2 Duo E6700 (2.66Ghz)
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: GeForce FX 6200 / Radeon 9600
- HDD: 5GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- GTArcade Announces Magerealm Game Update is Now Live
- Guild Events, World Boss Event, and Raider are Now Available to Players.
- Best Free WoW Clones
- Best World of Warcraft clones and alternatives. List of top free to play WoW like MMORPGs. Drop that subscription fee and go free to play.
- The First MMORPG - The Early History of the Genre
- Meridian59 was released in late 1996 and Ultima Online was released in 1997, but these weren't the first two online games.