After a tenuous peace between the four races of Broccion, the world is at war again, seeking leadership. Players take up arms for their guild and for their nation to battle for land, resources, and victory. Choose from four races (Human, Shadow, Seroine, and Vaneese Human) and seven classes (Mystic, Bow Mistress, Blader, Paladin, Rogue, Sorceress, and Gunner), then gain experience to grow into an advanced class, and Fletta to improve your abilities.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Galaxy Gate
- Publisher: Ignited Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Alternate Advancement Systems +Multiple PvP options +Unique mount system.
- +Multiple PvP options
- +Unique mount system
- -Slow experience gains
- -Classes are gender locked.
- -Still focused on grinding.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core TM 2 Duo E6700 (2.66Ghz)
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: GeForce FX 6200 / Radeon 9600
- HDD: 5GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Call of Combat: WW2 Strategy Game Starts Kickstarter Campaign
- The prequel of Call of Combat was developed in 2002 by the student Florian Käding as a private project. The game was a multiplayer squad-base...
- Combat Arms EU Update Brings New Skyscraper Map and In-Game Items
- Nexon Europe announces the release of the Crystal Tower map and associated in-game items.
- Guns and Robots Begins Closed Beta
- This month, players can get their hands on the closed beta for Guns and Robots, Masthead Studio's newest free-to-play title.