Rose Online is a brightly colored anime inspired MMORPG where players will mostly fight cute and humorous monsters. During the early levels players will beat on walking, talking Jelly Beans and even into the mid thirties will be fighting small woodland creatures. New players begin Rose Online as a special ‘visitor’ class but can change into one of four 1st jobs at level 10. At level 100 each class can apply for one of two 2nd job choices.
Explore seven different planets, and experience a player-driven adventure as quests and spawn rates are affected by player actions and alignment with the gods. ROSE Online also offers Open PVP, group-based training grounds, clan v. clan combat, and Faction Wars.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gravity
- Publisher: Gravity
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast leveling.
- +Bright, pleasant graphics.
- +Large game world.
- +Players can drive karts and powerful mechs.
- +Equipment can be upgraded with gems.
- +PvP is frantic fun.
- -Grind based progression
- -Power heavy item mall.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: Pentium III 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 256 MB or greater
- GPU: Geforce3 Ti 200 or higher
- HDD: 2.0 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World launches Nightfall expansion
- Nightfall, the largest expansion to date for Forsaken World, is now live.
- Star Trek Online Season 9 Launch Overview
- Get the details on the new Undine updates and customization improvements in Star Trek Online's Season 9!
- MU Online: Events in March
- Webzen has just announced several new events for their classic MMORPG MU Online