Rose Online is a brightly colored anime inspired MMORPG where players will mostly fight cute and humorous monsters. During the early levels players will beat on walking, talking Jelly Beans and even into the mid thirties will be fighting small woodland creatures. New players begin Rose Online as a special ‘visitor’ class but can change into one of four 1st jobs at level 10. At level 100 each class can apply for one of two 2nd job choices.
Explore seven different planets, and experience a player-driven adventure as quests and spawn rates are affected by player actions and alignment with the gods. ROSE Online also offers Open PVP, group-based training grounds, clan v. clan combat, and Faction Wars.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gravity
- Publisher: Gravity
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast leveling.
- +Bright, pleasant graphics.
- +Large game world.
- +Players can drive karts and powerful mechs.
- +Equipment can be upgraded with gems.
- +PvP is frantic fun.
- -Grind based progression
- -Power heavy item mall.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: Pentium III 1 GHz or higher
- RAM: 256 MB or greater
- GPU: Geforce3 Ti 200 or higher
- HDD: 2.0 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Castle Clash - New World Update Available
- I Got Games (IGG), maker of critically acclaimed mobile and browser games, has released a trailer teasing new content for its most famous stra...
- Camelot Unchained Founder Q&A #5
- City State Entertainment's community manager has presented the fifth Q&A for the indie sandbox triple realm warfare MMORPG, Camelot U...
- AoW: Transcendence Releasing Soon w/ New 5th Internal Skills
- Snail revealed details today about the new abilities available in the latest expansion to martial arts MMO from Snail Games, Age of Wushu: Tra...