Rohan II is a free to play MMORPG being developed by Playwith for PC and is intended to improve upon its predecessor in a multitude of ways. Little is actually known about Rohan II currently, but it will stay true to the PvP focus that was set in Rohan Blood Feud. PvP battles will be waged in a unique fashion that combines both MOBA and RTS elements where players can control multiple troops to take down their foes. Rohan 2 will also feature exceptional improvements in graphics and interface that will lend the game even more depth and quality than its predecessor had!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Playwith
- Publisher: Playwith
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Stays true to original Rohan's PvP focus.
- +Unique MOBA/RTS PvP gameplay.
- +Beautiful open world to explore.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation Now Available on Mobile
- DRAGON QUEST VI: Realms of Revelation is now available for $14.99 on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and Android devices.
- TERA: Fate of Arun Skycastles Press Preview
- MikeDot reveals to us the upcoming update to TERA: Fate of Arun, Skycastles.
- Conquer Online reveals new Pirate skills information
- Conquer Online will be launching its next expansion, Invasion of Pirates, on January 11, and has released new information about the Pirate...