Rohan II is a free to play MMORPG being developed by Playwith for PC and is intended to improve upon its predecessor in a multitude of ways. Little is actually known about Rohan II currently, but it will stay true to the PvP focus that was set in Rohan Blood Feud. PvP battles will be waged in a unique fashion that combines both MOBA and RTS elements where players can control multiple troops to take down their foes. Rohan 2 will also feature exceptional improvements in graphics and interface that will lend the game even more depth and quality than its predecessor had!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Playwith
- Publisher: Playwith
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, MOBA, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Stays true to original Rohan's PvP focus.
- +Unique MOBA/RTS PvP gameplay.
- +Beautiful open world to explore.
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Victor Vran: Multiplayer Monster-Mashing Mayhem Unleashed
- Haemimont Games is happy to unveil the most-wanted feature for its new action-RPG, Victor Vran!
- Play Trove Free this October 24-26 During Weekend Event
- Trove is throwing a massive Free Weekend event from 11:00am PDT this Friday, Oct. 24 until 11:00am PDT Monday, Oct. 27!
- Albion Online Introduces Player-Driven Cities
- Sandbox Interactive introduces player towns to Albion Online, allowing players to control and manage safe harbors in the wilderness.