Rogue Stormers a 2.5D shooter created by Black Forest Games. While featuring roguelike elements for up to four players in local and online multiplayer mode, players will delve further and further with each session until you finally defeat the final boss. Cripple your enemies, block attacks or just blast everything apart with pure damage.
Rougelike Action: Venture into randomized territories and earn unique perks with every adventure.
Classic run’n’gun: Charge ahead, avoid enemy fire raining down on you and shoot everything that moves to get upgrades.
Enemy variety: From classic orcs and goblins to flatulent fallen angels, floating weapon platforms, eldritch horrors and battlegates bristling with weapons.
Interactive Environments: Set goop ablaze, detonate explosives, launch enemies into hazards and more.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Black Forest Games
- Publisher: Black Forest Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8
- CPU: 2.5 GHz Quad Core CPU
- RAM: 3 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce 500, AMD Radeon HD 5000 or higher
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis: End of Year Updates
- During the last months Gloria Victis development was focused mostly on polishing the core gameplay mechanisms and increasing the game’s perf...
- Carbine Studios Announces Business Model for WildStar
- NCSOFT® and Carbine Studios today revealed initial details on the business model for WildStar, the much anticipated sci-fi MMO, outlining the...
- E3 2014 Tuesday Recap - Wargaming's Blitz and World of Warships
- DizzyPW goes hands-on with the long awaited World of Tanks Blitz and live gameplay of World of Warships during a private demo.