Rock Band 4
Rock Band 4 is a band simulation game being developed by Harmonix available for purchase on the Xbox One and PS4. In Rock Band 4 players can jam out to a soundtrack of over 60 new songs and a catalog of over 1,500 different songs alongside their friends, playing as the vocalist, drummer, guitarist, or bassist by using a corresponding instrument-controller.
What makes Rock Band 4 unique from its predecessors is that its campaign mode is the first Rock Band campaign where choices can be made that will influence the venues your band will play at, the songs you will play, and the gear you will unlock. Ultimately you will decide your band’s path to fame and what kind of band you truly are!
Freestyle sections are a new implementation of the Rock Band series as well, allowing players to add their own artistic flair to some of their favorite songs with Freestyle Guitar Solos, Drum Fills, and Freestyle Vocals. Freestyle sections are loosely guided in terms of strumming speed and how high of a note you generally will need to play, but the rest is in your hands!
Play your way to fame by shredding in your own unique way in this exciting installment of the Rock Band series!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Release Date: Oct 06, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Harmonix
- Publisher: Harmonix
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Simulation
- Platforms: PS4, Xbox One
- +Massive selection of songs.
- +Supports both previous instruments and DLC!
- +Freestyle instrument sections.
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shards Online: Twitch Developer Live Stream Tonight
- Now in its second day of Kickstarter, Shards Online is ready to host its first developer livestream tonight at 8pm EST (5pm PST).
- Devilian Update 1.4 Press Demo Reveal
- First is the new dungeons. As the level cap rises to fifty-six, players will want more challenging content to match their new found power.