Robot Rising is a Facebook browser mmorpg that gives you, as a self-aware AI, the knowledge of technology and the ability to control powerful resources left behind by less fortunate inhabitants. The struggle to survive is compounded by the need to find out more about this hostile world, the source of the endless flood of enemies, and what, if any, victory can be won over cunning foes such as Bastille and Null. Oh, and did we mention it is a Facebook Game?? Who woulda’ guessed?
Construct a base with a fully customizable layout to match your command style.
Research new structures to upgrade capabilities and house more resources to produce epic equipment and massive firepower.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Robots Rising
- Publisher: Robots Rising
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Articles You May Enjoy
- Osu! Game Review
- The Osu! client itself is no more than 20 MB, but only comes with a short tutorial and a tiny selection of songs.
- The Crew Wild Run Announced
- Ubisoft has recently announced at E3 2015 that a new "The Crew" title known as Wild Run is currently in development
- Perfect World Entertainment Mobile Announcement Interview
- Today NDA has finally lifted on quite the secret announcement Perfect World Entertainment has been waiting to spring on us.