Robot Rising is a Facebook browser mmorpg that gives you, as a self-aware AI, the knowledge of technology and the ability to control powerful resources left behind by less fortunate inhabitants. The struggle to survive is compounded by the need to find out more about this hostile world, the source of the endless flood of enemies, and what, if any, victory can be won over cunning foes such as Bastille and Null. Oh, and did we mention it is a Facebook Game?? Who woulda’ guessed?
Construct a base with a fully customizable layout to match your command style.
Research new structures to upgrade capabilities and house more resources to produce epic equipment and massive firepower.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Robots Rising
- Publisher: Robots Rising
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sword Coast Legends Score to be Orchestrated by Composer Inon Zur
- n-Space and Digital Extremes announced today that composer Inon Zur is composing the original score for Sword Coast Legends.
- Vindictus Review 2015
- t’s been several years since Nexon America unleashed their brutal action MORPG Vindictus onto the F2P gaming scene.
- Lucent Heart Review 2014
- Welcome to the mystical world of <strong>Lucent Heart</strong>, that is published by Suba Games, and has now been released in open beta