Robot Rising is a Facebook browser mmorpg that gives you, as a self-aware AI, the knowledge of technology and the ability to control powerful resources left behind by less fortunate inhabitants. The struggle to survive is compounded by the need to find out more about this hostile world, the source of the endless flood of enemies, and what, if any, victory can be won over cunning foes such as Bastille and Null. Oh, and did we mention it is a Facebook Game?? Who woulda’ guessed?
Construct a base with a fully customizable layout to match your command style.
Research new structures to upgrade capabilities and house more resources to produce epic equipment and massive firepower.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Robots Rising
- Publisher: Robots Rising
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Articles You May Enjoy
- Where Have all the Factions Gone?
- It's no secret that pretty much every single game that's been released post World of Warcraft has shamelessly attempted to get a piece.
- Mobile Strategy Game Dawn of Steel Blasts its Way to iOS this Summer
- Flaregames announced that Dawn of Steel, a deeply tactical strategy game for iOS devices, launches in late August 2015 in Western markets.
- Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide Reveals The Dwarf Ranger
- Developer Fatshark announced today that its latest character reveal for Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide is Bardin Goreksson.