Robot Rising is a Facebook browser mmorpg that gives you, as a self-aware AI, the knowledge of technology and the ability to control powerful resources left behind by less fortunate inhabitants. The struggle to survive is compounded by the need to find out more about this hostile world, the source of the endless flood of enemies, and what, if any, victory can be won over cunning foes such as Bastille and Null. Oh, and did we mention it is a Facebook Game?? Who woulda’ guessed?
Construct a base with a fully customizable layout to match your command style.
Research new structures to upgrade capabilities and house more resources to produce epic equipment and massive firepower.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Robots Rising
- Publisher: Robots Rising
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure, RPG, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC, Mac
Articles You May Enjoy
- Top 5 Best Action MMORPGs (2009)
- Looking to play an Action MMORPG? Play one of the top 5 best action MMORPGs on the net. We have them all reviewed with screenshots, videos and
- Closed Beta? Open Beta? What It All Means
- With so many free to play MMORPGs launching lately, I've seen a lot of people asking “What does closed beta mean?” or “What does open beta mea
- Toukiden: Kiwami Preview & Event Recap
- Zelus goes to a Teoi-Tecmo event and brings back some juicy info on Toukiden: Kiwami.