Rise of Incarnates
Rise of Incarnates is a F2P beat ‘em up/fighting game published by Namco Bandai. Developed by the same teams behind Tekken, SoulCalibur and Gundam Extreme VS, players will take the role of “Incarnates”, humans that command untold mythical powers as they fight to avoid tragedy and reshape the course of their world.
Groundbreaking 2-on-2 combat: Employ sharp reflexes, mental resolve, and strategic insight as players run, jump, and fly through 3D arenas, engaging in both close-quarters combat and long-range assaults.
Multitude of characters and roles: Diverse character types and roles are available, each with unique skills and powers, appealing to a variety of play-styles while accommodating expansive team dynamics and strategy.
Breathtaking locations: Battle throughout shattered yet accurately rendered real-world cityscapes including New York and London.
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Feb 03, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Namco Bandai
- Publisher: Namco Bandai
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fighting
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Well developed rank play
- +Intense action gameplay
- +Unique 2v2 battle mechanics
- -Limited game modes
- -Somewhat Pay-to-Win
- -Some noticeable character imbalances.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- CPU: Intel Core i7 / AMD A10 or better
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 660 w/ 2GB VRAM or AMD equivalent
- HDD: 10+ GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinite Crisis Releases New Announcer Pack: IC_WRECKS
- A new Infinite Crisis announcer pack from Turbine brings the cosmic bodyslam down on players.
- GTA Online: Heists Explained
- Rockstar Games has just released new details regarding their upcoming Heist mode for the new update to GTA Online in GTA V.
- SMITE Patch Introduces Osiris, Siege, and New League System
- Hi Rez Studios introduces a new god, a new game mode, and a new league system in the latest SMITE update.