The forces of the Death God Regulos are pouring into the world of Telara, and rifts between the other dimensions including Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Life have also grown. It falls on the players, who assume the role of resurrected veterans called The Ascended, to save the world from these inter-dimensional evils. RIFT has an ever changing landscape which ensures players will have different experiences even while traversing the same terrain. The game also has two rival factions and a ton of playable classes. There are 4 callings and 36 different souls (9 for each calling). Players get to build their class from these souls, so there are hundreds of ways to specialize your character for combat.
Factions & Races:
The Guardians – Dwarves, High Elves, Mathosian
The Defiant – Bahmi, Eth, Kelari
Warrior – Champion, Reaver, Paladin, Warlord, Paragon, Void Knight, Riftblade, Beastmaster, Vindicator, Tempest
Cleric – Purifier, Inquisitor, Sentinel, Justicar, Shaman, Druid, Warden, Cabalist, Templar, Defiler
Rogue – Nightblade, Ranger, Blade Dancer, Assassin, Riftstalker, Bard, Marksman, Saboteur, Infiltrator, Tactician
Mage – Elementalist, Warlock, Pyromancer, Stormcaller, Archon, Chloromancer, Necromancer, Dominator, Archmage, Harbinger
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 01, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Trion Worlds
- Publisher: Trion Worlds
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Extensive class customization.
- +Rifts create dynamic gameplay.
- +Large playerbase.
- -Some class balance issues.
- -Limited races for character creation.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: WindowsXP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Intel® Core 2 Duo® 2.2 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia® GTS 250
- HDD: 15.0 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Charge Mobile Review
- Heroes Charge is an extremely fun game to play, and it looks sharp to boot. Unfortunately it does require some time and effort.
- Where Are All The Zombie MMORPGs?
- Ever since I saw Dawn of the Dead as a kid I was in love with zombies. Almost everything I own has some sort of zombie theme to it.
- Latest Broforce Bro Down Introduces New Enemies and More
- The newest Broforce Beta Backers newsletter reveals new content available in the game, added on April 7.