The forces of the Death God Regulos are pouring into the world of Telara, and rifts between the other dimensions including Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Life have also grown. It falls on the players, who assume the role of resurrected veterans called The Ascended, to save the world from these inter-dimensional evils. RIFT has an ever changing landscape which ensures players will have different experiences even while traversing the same terrain. The game also has two rival factions and a ton of playable classes. There are 4 callings and 36 different souls (9 for each calling). Players get to build their class from these souls, so there are hundreds of ways to specialize your character for combat.
Factions & Races:
The Guardians – Dwarves, High Elves, Mathosian
The Defiant – Bahmi, Eth, Kelari
Warrior – Champion, Reaver, Paladin, Warlord, Paragon, Void Knight, Riftblade, Beastmaster, Vindicator, Tempest
Cleric – Purifier, Inquisitor, Sentinel, Justicar, Shaman, Druid, Warden, Cabalist, Templar, Defiler
Rogue – Nightblade, Ranger, Blade Dancer, Assassin, Riftstalker, Bard, Marksman, Saboteur, Infiltrator, Tactician
Mage – Elementalist, Warlock, Pyromancer, Stormcaller, Archon, Chloromancer, Necromancer, Dominator, Archmage, Harbinger
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 01, 2011
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Trion Worlds
- Publisher: Trion Worlds
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Extensive class customization.
- +Rifts create dynamic gameplay.
- +Easy pick up and play party options.
- -Some class balance issues.
- -Limited races for character creation.
- -Quest system is overwhelming and unrewarding.
- -Souls locked behind paywall.
- OS: WindowsXP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Intel® Core 2 Duo® 2.2 GHz or better
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Nvidia® GTS 250
- HDD: 15.0 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Enters Open Beta
- Gaijin Entertainment has proudly announced the start of War Thunder's open beta test in North America, South America, and Europe.
- AQ Dragons: New mobile idle game coming soon
- Artix Entertainment, the indie game studio behind AdventureQuest Worlds and Battle Gems, is excited to announce a collaboration with Dashnet, ...