Requiem is marketed as a ‘horror’ themed game and has quite a bit of in game violence. In fact, the game is rated as ‘mature’ by ESRB due to its dark theme and gore. The game has four playable races and upon reaching level 10 you can actually pick your class. Each race can pick from two different classes, so pick your race carefully. The game has a fair selection of playable classes to spice up the gameplay and two job advancements to keep players hooked.
Playable Races and Classes:
At level 1 chose Templar or Defender
At level 50 Defenders chose Commander or Protector and Templars chose Tempest or Radiant
At level 1 chose Warrior or Shaman
At level 50 Warriors chose Berserker or Warlord and Shamans chose
Forsaker or Mystic
At level 1 chose Rogue or Soul Hunter
At Level 50 Rogues chose Shadow Runner or Assassin and Soul Hunters chose Defiler or Dominator
At Level 1 chose Hunter or Battle Magician
At level 50 Hunters chose Ranger or Avenger and Battle Magicians chose Druid or Elementalist
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2008
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gravity
- Publisher: Gravity Interactive
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Unique 'horror' theme.
- +Massive 96 vs 96 PvP battles.
- +Challenging Nightmare system.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Zero plot development.
- -Annoying pin code system.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- CPU: Pentium 4 2.0 GHz, AMD Athlon XP 2000+, or better
- RAM: 1GB
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce 6600, AMD Radeon 9500
- HDD: 3.5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend of Ares Open Beta Begins August 4
- Legend of Ares, a classic MMORPG, is returning to the West through RedFox, with an open beta starting August 4, 5pm PDT.
- ArenaNet reveals Guild Wars 2 Warrior Elite Specialization
- Today ArenaNet revealed the berserker, the elite specialization for the warrior profession debuting in Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.
- Eldevin Begins Closed Beta
- Closed beta testing for Hunted Cow's Eldevin has begun!