Remnant Knights is a fantasy MMO where players become young students on the verge of knighthood. After a mysterious asteroid struck Earth it caused a rift between dimensions which unleashed an army of aliens known as the Skalari. Top scientists and military leaders tried to manipulate the portal to their advantage but the experiment backfired pulling a portion of the planet within it. Now part of another realm called Kasmari the human race must fight to stay alive. Join the Dragon Academy to learn the laws of nature and science or the Owl Academy to discover how to use magic and energy. Tackle difficult quests and take various assessments on your path to becoming a knight. Fight pupils from rival schools in PvP arena battles. Summon pets to assist in combat or form a club and quest together. Fight off hundreds of peculiar monsters using elemental power, guns, or sheer brute force. Comparable to games like Eden Eternal or Grand Fantasia in terms of graphics it follows a school theme similar to RAN Online. Each players receives their own dorm room to decorate and can advance into different majors or classes depending on their selected academy.
Heavy Launcher – Can dominate enemies at a long distance, and provide cover fire.
Dual Gunner – Fires quickly at multiple targets, providing many area and piercing attacks.
Elementalist – Casts long-range magic and area attacks. Inflicts abnormal status effects on targets.
Priest – Can heal and buff teammates using sacred magic. Very important in parties.
Striker – Equipped with claw weapons that have the fastest attack speed and critical hit rate.
Crasher – Armed with a powerful, but slow hammer. Crashers have high defense and provoking abilities.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameSamba
- Publisher: GameSamba
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Great interface.
- +Flexible game engine supports high and low end systems.
- -Restricted character customization options.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 3000 MHz / Intel Core Quad 2400 MHz / AMD Athlon 64 6400+ or better
- RAM: 4 GB or more
- GPU: GeForce 8800 / ATI Radeon HD 4700 or better
- HDD: 4 GB or more
Articles You May Enjoy
- Three Swordsman Classes Revealed
- Perfect World Entertainment has released more detailed information today about three of the ten Swordsman Online classes
- Tribal Wars 2 Battle Tactics: Discipline makes all the difference
- InnoGames discusses battle tactics in the upcoming Tribal Wars 2.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.2 Now Live
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 3.2, titled “The Gears of Change,” adds new content in the form of new story quests, dungeons, primal battles, and...