Relic Hunters Legend
Relic Hunters Legend is a free-to-play open-world action RPG being developed by Rogue Snail and is expected to release sometime in 2017. Currently little is known about Relic Hunters Legend, but the game is expected to play much like its predecessor Relic Hunters Zero.
This newest iteration of the Relic Hunters series will features new weapons, enemies, stages, characters, and crisp 2D/3D mix visuals. You will be able to explore an open world inspired by the original Legend of Zelda through a top-down perspective as you follow along with a story about friendship and time travel. Many of the items you come across will be randomized, which after being combined with a deep RPG system yields thousands of possible character builds to experience and try out.
Your friends will be able to join up with you as well! Relic Hunters Legend will support online co-op for up to 4 different players so you can all experience chaotic daily runs, endless games, and fast-paced battles alongside one another.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Rogue Snail
- Publisher: Rogue Snail
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Welcomes New God Geb and a New Arena Map
- Hi-Rez Studios announces its latest update for SMITE that includes a new god, map, and more.
- NGames Announces Demon Crusade
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, is today thrilled to reveal first details of brand new free-to-play horizontal MMORPG, Demon Crusade...