Relic Hunters Legend
Relic Hunters Legend is a free-to-play open-world action RPG being developed by Rogue Snail and is expected to release sometime in 2017. Currently little is known about Relic Hunters Legend, but the game is expected to play much like its predecessor Relic Hunters Zero.
This newest iteration of the Relic Hunters series will features new weapons, enemies, stages, characters, and crisp 2D/3D mix visuals. You will be able to explore an open world inspired by the original Legend of Zelda through a top-down perspective as you follow along with a story about friendship and time travel. Many of the items you come across will be randomized, which after being combined with a deep RPG system yields thousands of possible character builds to experience and try out.
Your friends will be able to join up with you as well! Relic Hunters Legend will support online co-op for up to 4 different players so you can all experience chaotic daily runs, endless games, and fast-paced battles alongside one another.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Rogue Snail
- Publisher: Rogue Snail
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kabam Acquires Games Studios TapZen and Magic Pixel Games
- Kabam, Inc., today announced it has acquired Los Angeles-based games studios TapZen and Magic Pixel Games. The move will expand Kabam’s glob...
- World of Tanks: Rally Mode Now Available
- Wargaming has just released a new, unique game mode for World of Tanks known as "Rally Mode", where players can race their tanks aga...
- Noct: Survival Horror Game Now on Steam Early Access
- Independent developer C3SK and night-worshipping game label Devolver Digital have released online multiplayer survival horror thriller Noct o