Realm Zero, a constantly evolving MMO being developed by Hank Newman, is a world where you as the player shape the land, the future itself. Not just the housing, politics and economy, but you even help shape the weather and the monster spawns! Every facet of this game is shaped by the playerbase, and also offers incredible customization for the characters. You are in no way confined or bound to what skills you decide to run with, and can change them anytime, so that you can be whatever you want to be. If you decide you are bored, you can always try something new, and wander back into the world to test your new powers. It is an MMO that boasts that it has eliminated hours of needless, pointless, frustrating grinding and lets you test your skill in a more direct manner.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hank Newman
- Publisher: Hank Newman
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Launches on Steam May 24
- Kakao Games and PearlAbyss have announced that its MMORPG Black Desert Online will be made available on Steam in North America and Europe.
- New Skill System Detailed for Drakensang Online: Rise of Balor
- Bigpoint today reveals details about the new skill system in their hack’n’slay game.