Realm Zero, a constantly evolving MMO being developed by Hank Newman, is a world where you as the player shape the land, the future itself. Not just the housing, politics and economy, but you even help shape the weather and the monster spawns! Every facet of this game is shaped by the playerbase, and also offers incredible customization for the characters. You are in no way confined or bound to what skills you decide to run with, and can change them anytime, so that you can be whatever you want to be. If you decide you are bored, you can always try something new, and wander back into the world to test your new powers. It is an MMO that boasts that it has eliminated hours of needless, pointless, frustrating grinding and lets you test your skill in a more direct manner.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hank Newman
- Publisher: Hank Newman
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 11/12/13: Granado Espada EU and Tower of Ascension
- A shotgun blast of MMO news featuring Granado Espada Europe and Tower of Ascension.
- Year 0 Review
- Year 0 pits you and fellow survivors of a world ending nuclear war in a battle for survival to rebuild the surface world.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online reveals new Update 13 Screens
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots for Dungeon and Dragon Online's upcoming patch, Update 13: Web of Chaos.