Realm Zero, a constantly evolving MMO being developed by Hank Newman, is a world where you as the player shape the land, the future itself. Not just the housing, politics and economy, but you even help shape the weather and the monster spawns! Every facet of this game is shaped by the playerbase, and also offers incredible customization for the characters. You are in no way confined or bound to what skills you decide to run with, and can change them anytime, so that you can be whatever you want to be. If you decide you are bored, you can always try something new, and wander back into the world to test your new powers. It is an MMO that boasts that it has eliminated hours of needless, pointless, frustrating grinding and lets you test your skill in a more direct manner.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hank Newman
- Publisher: Hank Newman
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Silkroad Teases New PvP Update
- Joymax hints at a new MOBA like PvP mode coming soon to Silkroad Online.
- Star Trek Alien Domain: Sets Closed Beta Date
- GameSamba, in conjunction with CBS Interactive and development partner NGames, today announced that the closed beta test for the upcoming free...
- Grimlands now on Kickstarter
- Cancelled by publisher gamigo, Grimlands is now hitting Kickstarter with its developer behind it.