Realm Zero, a constantly evolving MMO being developed by Hank Newman, is a world where you as the player shape the land, the future itself. Not just the housing, politics and economy, but you even help shape the weather and the monster spawns! Every facet of this game is shaped by the playerbase, and also offers incredible customization for the characters. You are in no way confined or bound to what skills you decide to run with, and can change them anytime, so that you can be whatever you want to be. If you decide you are bored, you can always try something new, and wander back into the world to test your new powers. It is an MMO that boasts that it has eliminated hours of needless, pointless, frustrating grinding and lets you test your skill in a more direct manner.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Hank Newman
- Publisher: Hank Newman
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Netmarble Confirms New Name, Evilbane, for Anticipated Mobile ARPG
- The action RPG known as 'Raven' in South Korea will arrive for the worldwide market on iOS and Android later this year as Evilbane.
- World Of Battleships Gets Name Change
- Wargaming has announced that its upcoming naval MMO, World of Battleships, has been renamed World of Warships.
- Beer, Beaches, and Bikinis in New Alfheim Tales Update
- Ray Media has announced its latest update for Alfheim Tales Online, which includes a level cap raise and a special summer event.