Jump in and get gibbed in Ratz Instagib, a multiplayer FPS title by Lino Slahuschek and published by Rising Star Games. Based on the classic Quake 3 Arena multiplayer, Ratz Instagib’s gameplay is completely focused on the railgun weapon, where each shot can kill in one hit. Along with rocket jumping, Ratz Instagib is great for fans of classic twitch-based shooting action.
Enjoy the best that FPS action has to offer: Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag and also Freeze Tag, then Use fully integrated stat-tracking and leaderboards to help keep track of your progress against players from all other the world.
Unlock loads of customization items to jazz up your Ratz, then choose from loads of beam and frag types to really show off your style, or create your own stages and share them with the community via Steam Workshop.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2016
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Lino Slahuschek
- Publisher: Rising Star Games
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Steam
- +Fast paced, old school Q3A gameplay
- +Decent customization
- +Full-on map editor
- -Core gameplay can get stall quickly
- -Visuals are mediocre
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.7+
- CPU: ntel i5 Processor, 2.8GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 or similar dedicated graphics card
- HDD: 600 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Cho'gall and Towers of Doom Review
- I was very pleased with the latest HoTS patch. Blizzard continues to set Heroes of the Storm apart from other games in the genre.
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games Announce Distribution Agreement
- ArtCraft Entertainment and Travian Games announce international distribution agreement for Crowfall.
- Planets3 KickStarter Campaign Successfully Achieved $310,000
- Cubical Drift successfully funds Planets3, and begins its developmental planning for a 2015 release.