Rappelz is a widely popular MMORPG published in the North American market by Webzen. Rappelz is a huge game with a great deal of customization. Each of the three races has its own classes (which branches/changes at higher levels), though all class types generally fall into three archetypes shown below:
Deva – Light-element race catered more on support and tanking. Generally have low offense
Gaia – Neutral human race with a balance of offense and defense.
Asura – Dark-element race focusing more on offense. Low on defense, high on evasion
Melee, Caster and Summoner.
(Job names vary according to race)
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gala Lab
- Publisher: Webzen
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Extensive training and tutorial area.
- +Dungeon siege system.
- +Varied classes and races.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Limited number of quests.
- -Restricted character builds.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- CPU: Core2 Duo 6300
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Any with 256MB of VRAM
Articles You May Enjoy
- Skyforge Prepares for Closed Beta Testing
- A new producer's letter on the Skyforge community website has begun to lay out the plans for Skyforge's upcoming beta tests.
- Evolve PC Beta Impressions
- Evolve has been one of the most hyped games of 2015. Developed by Turtle Rock Studios and published by 2K, Evolve is a first person shooter al...
- More than 5 million Heroes & Generals players worldwide
- Reto-Moto is proud to announce that there are now more than 5 million registered players worldwide for Heroes & Generals.