Rappelz is a widely popular MMORPG published in the North American market by Webzen. Rappelz is a huge game with a great deal of customization. Each of the three races has its own classes (which branches/changes at higher levels), though all class types generally fall into three archetypes shown below:
Deva – Light-element race catered more on support and tanking. Generally have low offense
Gaia – Neutral human race with a balance of offense and defense.
Asura – Dark-element race focusing more on offense. Low on defense, high on evasion
Melee, Caster and Summoner.
(Job names vary according to race)
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Gala Lab
- Publisher: Webzen
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Extensive training and tutorial area.
- +Dungeon siege system.
- +Varied classes and races.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Limited number of quests.
- -Restricted character builds.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- CPU: Core2 Duo 6300
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: 256MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cards and Castles: Tournament of Champions Expansion Released
- Variety of Exciting New Features Including 50 New Cards
- Celebrate Arbor Day in Elsword
- Elsword players can get eco-friendly with new Arbor Day events that will run until May 8.
- Tribal Wars 2 Gets Invite Friends Feature
- InnoGames just updated its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2 and added an invite-to-map feature.