RaiderZ is a free-to-play 3D monster-hunting MMO with FPS elements and non-targeting combat gameplay. Players enter the mysterious kingdom of Rendel as a selected champion to fight in the territorial war between humans and the mutated beasts terrorizing the land. Fight monsters in real time dodging their blows and using counterattacks. Complete challenging quests, clear dungeon instances, and craft your own arsenal of weaponry. Comparable to MAEIT Entertainment’s GunZ: The Duel, Tera Online, C9, and Monster Hunter in terms of gameplay players get to wage war against gigantic monsters that are as interactive and responsive as an opponent in a PvP battle. There are no set classes. Heroes can learn over 350 different skills to customize their character as they wish.
Defender – This class of warriors are skilled in multiple forms of combat. Their counterattacks are to be reckoned with. Armed with one-handed weapons like the sword or mace they are capable of devastating blows. Defenders are known for their de-buffing skills.
Berserker – The two-handed sword is this soldiers’ weapon of choice. Berserkers are experts at honing in on their enemy’s weak points and using them to their advantage during combat. This class deals large amounts of damage but tends to lack speed.
Cleric – Valuable to any team, Clerics possess the ability to heal others. They are also skilled in magic and wield a Warhammer staff or mace with precision to take down foes.
Sorcerer – Notorious for their powerful ranged attacks this class relies on the elements of ice and fire to produce devastating magical blows. This class can easily assist from a distant. Sorcerers are armed with one-handed swords and staffs.
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: MAIET Entertainment
- Publisher: Perfect World Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Fast-paced non-targeting combat.
- +Hundreds of skills to play with.
- +Challenging monsters and dungeon instances.
- -Limited character customization.
- -Lots of grinding required.
- -Maps could be better.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 (32-bit)
- CPU: Dual-Core CPU at 2Ghz or faster
- RAM: 2GB or more
- GPU: DirectX 9.0c level GPU (Geforce 6xxx or Radeon HD1xxx series or newer) with 512MB Video RAM or more
- HDD: 6-12GB minimum / 20GB+ preferred
Articles You May Enjoy
- City of Steam Announces Closed Beta Test
- Mechanist Games' City of Steam has had huge alpha success and strong community focus, as a result the Beta Test is expected to launch in ...
- Otherland Starts Second CBT with new eDNA-System
- DRAGO has added a lot of new content to this Unreal 3-based non-targeting MMORPG including 200 new quests and beautiful cut-scenes waiting to ...
- Zombies Monsters Robots -- Twitch Debut Today
- En Masse Entertainment, the folks behind the award winning MMO TERA: Rising is excited to offer an in-depth look at its upcoming third person ...