*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Ragnarok Zero is a browser-based MMORPG that takes place before the events of the original Ragnarok Online. Ragnarok Zero retains many features from the original game, including manual stat allocation, pets, card systems and more. Unique to Ragnarok Zero includes limited skill set options, instance dungeons and various PvE or PvP challenges.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ngames
- Publisher: Game321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Limited information available.
- -Much of the game is automated.
- -Limited information available.
- Updated Browser Required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 9Dragons Review
- Originally developed by the Korean company Indy21, 9Dragons was brought to the North American and European markets by Acclaim in March of 2008
- Karos Online Review
- Karos Online is an extremely polished fantasy MMORPG that offers many interesting features.
- Shallow Space: Insurgency Indiegogo Preview
- The RTS scene is not currently awash with stellar titles, but it only operates on a 2D plane. Shallow Space takes the road less traveled.