Ragnarok Zero is a browser-based MMORPG that takes place before the events of the original Ragnarok Online. Ragnarok Zero retains many features from the original game, including manual stat allocation, pets, card systems and more. Unique to Ragnarok Zero includes limited skill set options, instance dungeons and various PvE or PvP challenges.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Ngames
- Publisher: Game321
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Limited information available.
- -Much of the game is automated.
- -Limited information available.
- Updated Browser Required.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA: Rising Full Review
- TERA takes the fight beyond whack-a-mole monotony with enhanced aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create intense and rewarding combat.
- E3 2015 Day 2 Recap - Battleborn, Total War: Warhammer, and SWTOR!
- E3 2015 coverage for Wednesday, as we recap the sights, sounds, and cosplay of the biggest gaming convention in LA
- Dream of Mirror Online (DOMO) Review
- No matter which way you slice it, DOMO is lot of fun from beginning to end. It provides both innovative and unique gameplay to all avenues.