Project Cars is a comprehensive online racing game with a robust single-player mode. It offers players a huge array of features and options for customization, with every aspect of the car’s performance available for tuning. Even pit strategies can be modified and prepared in advance, to create a personalized approach to racing strategy.
Weekend Races: Players can create anything from a short race on a sunny go-karting track, to a full endurance event complete with qualifying and practice sessions that runs through the night and throws everything Mother Nature has against them.Players can even perform warmup and formation laps, accelerate the time of day up to 240x speed, and choose exactly where they want to start on the grid.
Comprehensive Control: Players can tweak everything from tire pressure, ride height, spring rate – bump info can be set for each individual wheel and front and rear downforce, toe angle, and even sway bar settings can be edited. Globally, players can set brake pressure and balance along with wastegate pressure, gear and steering ratios, engine brake mapping, and more. It’s a game for true car enthusiasts.
Pit Engineer: In addition to a pit crew, players will also be assisted during their race by the Pit Engineer who will speak via Pit2Car radio informing of weather changes, incidents around the track, changes in race position and timings, corner information and more.
Hyper-Realistic Graphics: Project Cars pushes graphics to the absolute limits of current technology. The goal of the game is to achieve near photo-realism, for the most immersive and stunning racing experience possible.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: May 06, 2015
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Slightly Mad Studios
- Publisher: BANDAI NAMCO
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Sports
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 5/5
- +Incredibly realistic visuals and highly detailed cars.
- +Good driving mechanics.
- +Singleplayer and multiplayer modes.
- -Steep system requirements.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 with latest Service Packs
- CPU: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7 3700, 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT600 series, AMD Radeon HD7000 series
- HDD: 25 GB
- Additional Information:
- · Oculus Rift support.
- · 12K Ultra HD resolution support.
- · Racing Wheel support.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kartuga Reveals Skill Tree
- Check out how skill trees work with more info, including a new video, from InnoGames.
- Camelot Unchained - Unofficial Stream Event This Saturday
- First outside company hosted livestream
- New update hits Digimon Masters
- Digimon Masters Online has launched a new content patch with a raised level cap and more.