Survive the prison cell world in Prison Block, a a browser-based, prison themed RPG created by Idle Media Inc. Players can fight against a inner mafia group within a prison scene by joining with a gang, starting up a new gang and battle it out to see who will be the last men standing.
Get set off to multiple prisons located in New Jersey, Arizona, South Dakota and more as your battle through the prison world and level up your character’s HP, energy, stamina and many other stats.
Join a gang or start your own in order to survive against the competition and enjoy various forms of PvP including Attack, Mugging, Spying and Cell Raiding.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Idle Media Inc
- Publisher: Idle Media Inc
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Several gangs and stat customization features
- -Weak visual presentation
- -Generic gameplay mechanics
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i3 CPU
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9 compatible GPU
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update
- Star Conflict Introduces Dreadnoughts Update - New Locations, Maps, Alien Types and more
- School of Dragons Review
- Don’t worry, all the major cast from How to Train Your Dragon is here. They are actually your primary quest givers and mini-game initiators....