Survive the prison cell world in Prison Block, a a browser-based, prison themed RPG created by Idle Media Inc. Players can fight against a inner mafia group within a prison scene by joining with a gang, starting up a new gang and battle it out to see who will be the last men standing.
Get set off to multiple prisons located in New Jersey, Arizona, South Dakota and more as your battle through the prison world and level up your character’s HP, energy, stamina and many other stats.
Join a gang or start your own in order to survive against the competition and enjoy various forms of PvP including Attack, Mugging, Spying and Cell Raiding.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Idle Media Inc
- Publisher: Idle Media Inc
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Several gangs and stat customization features
- -Weak visual presentation
- -Generic gameplay mechanics
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i3 CPU
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9 compatible GPU
Articles You May Enjoy
- ÆRENA Kicking Off Steam Launch with Trailer and Cash-Prize Tournament
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions is available now on Steam with a chance to win $1,000 in the Æther Master tournament.
- Razer and Grinding Gear Games Combine Their Might for Path of Exile
- Razer, the worldwide leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software and systems today announced a partnership with Grinding Gear Games, ...
- Onigiri Launch Review
- Considering how long Onigiri was in beta, the fact that some key features were still missing at the time of launch was a bit concerning.