Survive the prison cell world in Prison Block, a a browser-based, prison themed RPG created by Idle Media Inc. Players can fight against a inner mafia group within a prison scene by joining with a gang, starting up a new gang and battle it out to see who will be the last men standing.
Get set off to multiple prisons located in New Jersey, Arizona, South Dakota and more as your battle through the prison world and level up your character’s HP, energy, stamina and many other stats.
Join a gang or start your own in order to survive against the competition and enjoy various forms of PvP including Attack, Mugging, Spying and Cell Raiding.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Idle Media Inc
- Publisher: Idle Media Inc
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Several gangs and stat customization features
- -Weak visual presentation
- -Generic gameplay mechanics
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 or later
- CPU: Intel Core i3 CPU
- RAM: 1 GB
- GPU: DirectX 9 compatible GPU
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter: Storm King's Thunder Breaks Ground August 16
- Neverwinter: Storm King’s Thunder will launch on PC August 16 and on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 at a later date.
- Hearthstone Championship Tour: Europe Winter Playoffs
- Another tournament another Pirate and Reno fest, however this time our winners going to the Bahamas!
- Black Gold Online Announcing Campaign of Ashes Update
- Black Gold Online today announced its first major update, Campaign of Ashes, which will take place on September 10th.