Prime World is a multiplayer action battle arena (MOBA) developed by from the creators of Heroes of Might & Magic V, Blitzkrieg, Silent Storm and Etherlords. Prime World merges persistent RPG hero development, PvP and story-driven battles and castle building. You can hire, equip and train your heroes between battles using collectible and upgradable talents, build a thriving economy in your city, and play together with and against your friends.
Two rivals: : Play as part of the the Dokht Imperium faction or the Keepers of Adornia faction for control of “the Prime”, a critical resource that alters the world and gives its users power over it.
Endless battlefield: The outcome of the war depends on each player. By controlling heroes, players support their armies, capture new territory, and attempt to destroy the enemy base. The enemy armyis also led by heroes, so victory is not easy.
Castles and Construction: Each Prime World player is the lord of his or her own castle, the main base of operations and home to the player’s heroes. In the castle, players can build various buildings (from mining facilities to decorative structures), create new talents, and select sets of talents to equip their heroes with for upcoming battles.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 14, 2014
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nival
- Publisher: Nival
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MOBA, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Novel mix of city-building and MOBA gameplay
- +Vivid, colorful graphics and design
- +Visually thematic and different factions.
- -Poor talent system
- -Limited city-building features
- -Unbalanced amount of skills for certain heroes
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo/Athlon 64 X2 - 3 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: GeForce 9800/Radeon HD 3850 - 512 MB VRAM
- HDD: 3 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Taichi Panda reveals upcoming release in January
- Snail released new info regarding the anticipated launch upcoming action dungeon crawler for mobile, Taichi Panda. Snail has stated that the g...
- Chronicle: RuneScape Legends Review
- As Chronicle is a card game, you can bet that a majority – if not all – of the customization in the game centers around your deck.