PrideFest is a mobile sim game created by Mad Marshmallow and published by Atari Games. In PrideFest, you play as a mayor in a LGBTQ friendly town who must restore the city to its former glory through city customization and expansion, creating and launching Pride parades, boosting your city’s happiness level and more.
Customize: Turn gray buildings colorful and bring your city to life. Earn coins you can use to customize your city.
Parades: Create and launch your own Pride parades by choosing various creative flotillas and components.
Discover: Chat with other Pridefest players in-game near you and online worldwide.
Personalize: Personalize your own avatar with different clothes, accessories, hair styles and more!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mad Marshmallow
- Publisher: Atari Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic – Closed Beta Impressions
- Now we have an upcoming F2P title by Motiga that plans to blur the realms of MOBA, FPS and Platforming into a unified monstrosity.
- Crowfall Pre-Gamescom 2016 Interview
- We got a chance to talk with J. Todd Coleman, ArtCraft's CEO, to talk about the current state of the game.
- Project CARS Partners with ESL
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and Slightly Mad Studios are excited to announce the arrival of the official ESL online competition.