PrideFest is a mobile sim game created by Mad Marshmallow and published by Atari Games. In PrideFest, you play as a mayor in a LGBTQ friendly town who must restore the city to its former glory through city customization and expansion, creating and launching Pride parades, boosting your city’s happiness level and more.
Customize: Turn gray buildings colorful and bring your city to life. Earn coins you can use to customize your city.
Parades: Create and launch your own Pride parades by choosing various creative flotillas and components.
Discover: Chat with other Pridefest players in-game near you and online worldwide.
Personalize: Personalize your own avatar with different clothes, accessories, hair styles and more!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mad Marshmallow
- Publisher: Atari Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Blizzard MMO Rumored to be 'Free To Play'
- Rumors of Blizzard's new MMORPG have leaked! The folks behind World of Warcraft have been working on a new MMORPG that's rumored to ...
- New Character Unleashed in MapleStory: Demon Avenger
- The latest addition to Nexon’s beloved 2D side-scrolling MMORPG, MapleStory, is the fierce Demon Avenger.
- Lords of New York Dev Multiplayer Interview
- Lords of New York is a very unique Poker game amongst a sea of card games.