PrideFest is a mobile sim game created by Mad Marshmallow and published by Atari Games. In PrideFest, you play as a mayor in a LGBTQ friendly town who must restore the city to its former glory through city customization and expansion, creating and launching Pride parades, boosting your city’s happiness level and more.
Customize: Turn gray buildings colorful and bring your city to life. Earn coins you can use to customize your city.
Parades: Create and launch your own Pride parades by choosing various creative flotillas and components.
Discover: Chat with other Pridefest players in-game near you and online worldwide.
Personalize: Personalize your own avatar with different clothes, accessories, hair styles and more!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mad Marshmallow
- Publisher: Atari Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kitty Pryde & Sunspot Now Available in Marvel Heroes 2015
- Marvel Heroes 2015 has released Kitty Pryde and Sunspot in their latest update, Patch 1.73.
- Wargaming Preps for World Cyber Games
- Wargaming, the award-winning videogame developer and publisher, today announced that World of Tanks will be featured at the World Cyber Games ...
- Grand Chase: Rebirth, Two New Dungeons, Increased leveling, New Playable Character!
- SG Interactive, a leading North American free-to-play MMO game publisher, announced the completion of the newest phase of Grand Chase: Rebirt...