PrideFest is a mobile sim game created by Mad Marshmallow and published by Atari Games. In PrideFest, you play as a mayor in a LGBTQ friendly town who must restore the city to its former glory through city customization and expansion, creating and launching Pride parades, boosting your city’s happiness level and more.
Customize: Turn gray buildings colorful and bring your city to life. Earn coins you can use to customize your city.
Parades: Create and launch your own Pride parades by choosing various creative flotillas and components.
Discover: Chat with other Pridefest players in-game near you and online worldwide.
Personalize: Personalize your own avatar with different clothes, accessories, hair styles and more!
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Mad Marshmallow
- Publisher: Atari Games
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 2D, Simulation, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gigantic Closed Beta is now NDA Free
- Motiga, the independent developer of Gigantic, is proud to share that as of Friday, February 5th, they have finally dropped the NDA on its 24/
- The Elder Scrolls Online Thieves Guild DLC Review
- This DLC is a huge departure of what I’ve seen in ESO, and I honestly love it.
- Arcane Chronicles begins CBT on Jan. 16th
- Nexon Europe has announced that the Closed Beta access for its latest free-to-play, browser-based MMORPG, Arcane Chronicles, will begin on 16t...