Power Rangers Dash
Power Rangers Dash is a side-scrolling running game developed by Movegames that is available on both iOS and Android. In Power Rangers Dash players can select 3 different power rangers from over 50 different power rangers, each with their own unique abilities and weapons, to form a team to fight off evil forces and protect the Earth. As players progress down paths they will find that treasure chests and power-ups await collection, but players will need to react quickly, jumping over cliffs to avoid plummeting downward and slashing any enemies standing in their way. Megazords can even be summoned to swiftly make their way down paths while obliterating all who stand in the way of good. Will you take on the challenge of preserving all that is good and righteous in the world alongside the power rangers?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Movegames
- Publisher: Toei
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Over 50 power rangers to choose from.
- +Power ranger upgrades.
- +New bonus levels every day.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Cute graphics might not be appreciated by everyone.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 4.3+ or Android 4.0+
- HDD: 68.3 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trion Worlds Launches Defiance: Silicon Valley
- Today, players of Defiance are treated to a new world expansion - Silicon Valley.
- Blockstorm is Available Now on Steam Early Access
- GhostShark Games announces that their voxel based PvP FPS, Blockstorm, is available on Steam Early Access.