Power Rangers Dash
Power Rangers Dash is a side-scrolling running game developed by Movegames that is available on both iOS and Android. In Power Rangers Dash players can select 3 different power rangers from over 50 different power rangers, each with their own unique abilities and weapons, to form a team to fight off evil forces and protect the Earth. As players progress down paths they will find that treasure chests and power-ups await collection, but players will need to react quickly, jumping over cliffs to avoid plummeting downward and slashing any enemies standing in their way. Megazords can even be summoned to swiftly make their way down paths while obliterating all who stand in the way of good. Will you take on the challenge of preserving all that is good and righteous in the world alongside the power rangers?
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Movegames
- Publisher: Toei
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, Casual
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Over 50 power rangers to choose from.
- +Power ranger upgrades.
- +New bonus levels every day.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Cute graphics might not be appreciated by everyone.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 4.3+ or Android 4.0+
- HDD: 68.3 MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- ÆRENA - Now Available in S.Korea/Japan wit eSports Competion
- ÆRENA: Clash of Champions, the turn-based, cross-platform MOBA from independent developer, Cliffhanger Productions, is going global with laun...
- Blowfish Studios to Simultaneous Release Gunscape in January 2016
- All platforms will enjoy a simultaneous release of Gunscape, an FPS/world-building hybrid, in January 2016.
- Frontier Developments Announces Elite: Dangerous for Xbox One
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today announced plans to bring the definitive massively multiplayer space epic Elite: Dangerous to Xbox ...