Planet of Cubes
Planet of Cubes is a mobile RPG created by SolverLabs. Players can team up with other players from all over the world and chat with each other, rent areas in the game world and build all kinds of creations together.
Players will all be connected to one big planet, one global infinite Planet made of cubes available to all users across the world. On this planet, players can rent their own chunks of land, build and chat globally. Online play works over Wi-Fi and 3G connections, so there’s no need to setup and/or host a server and no subscription fees.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SolverLabs
- Publisher: SolverLabs
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Tons of customization
- +Good social features
- -Blatant Minecraft Clone
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0, Android 2.3
- HDD: 130+ MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blackwaves Roll into Cabal 2
- The new update features all-new gear and a real-time score tracker as players compete in the harrowing new “Blackwaves” instanced event.
- Endless Legend: Shadows Expansion Coming This Summer
- Named Endless Legend: Shadows, the expansion will see a new major faction, the Forgotten, infiltrate into the game.
- Guilty Gear X Crusaders Quest Collaboration Returns
- NHN Entertainment and Load Complete has collaborated for a second time with the GUILTY GEAR Xrd – REVELATOR.