Planet of Cubes
Planet of Cubes is a mobile RPG created by SolverLabs. Players can team up with other players from all over the world and chat with each other, rent areas in the game world and build all kinds of creations together.
Players will all be connected to one big planet, one global infinite Planet made of cubes available to all users across the world. On this planet, players can rent their own chunks of land, build and chat globally. Online play works over Wi-Fi and 3G connections, so there’s no need to setup and/or host a server and no subscription fees.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2016
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: SolverLabs
- Publisher: SolverLabs
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, Virtual Worlds
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- +Tons of customization
- +Good social features
- -Blatant Minecraft Clone
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: iOS 6.0, Android 2.3
- HDD: 130+ MB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Monsters Robots: Closed Beta Annouced for May 2014
- En Masse Entertainment, a player driven publisher focused on delivering great games and exceptional service, is excited to share first details...
- Edge of Space Early Access Preview
- Edge of Space is a 2D survival, exploration, terraforming, crafting, and building game. It places you in a dynamic open-world sandbox where yo...