*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Entropia Universe is in constant motion, and Planet Arkadia is now revolving. Featuring a real cash economy, players can hunt, mine, or become a virtual world entrepreneur. Explore breathtaking scenery, and battle against the Oratan as you seek to write your name in Arkadia’s history.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Arkadia Studios
- Publisher: MindArk
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi
- Platforms: PC
- +Treasure with real world value
- +Extensive crafting system
- -Economy is based on real world money
- -Sandbox style gameplay may not appeal to some
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8.x
- CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8g hz+, AMD Athlon 64 Series+
- RAM: 2 GB+
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 Series+, ATI Radeon 1900 series+
- HDD: ~10gb
Articles You May Enjoy
- Marvel Heroes: First Year Anniversary Review
- I have to re-emphasize, looking at the game with fresh eyes from now and looking back at the Beta/Opening, it feels like an all-new game.
- MapleStory 2013 Updated Review!
- You heard of MapleStory, right? If you’ve followed MMOs at least beyond the surface level, you’ll know that it is a 2D, sprite based MMO.
- Roblox Full Review
- Roblox is an open ended, sand-box MMO that gives players all the freedom they could ask for.