*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Outcast Games’ Pit of War is a new take on browser games. Entering the war-ravaged world of the Great Realm, Gladiators and Masters are revered and adorn by the public. Requiring strategy in this animation-free game, as Pit Master, you must use your brains and your hired brawn to gain success.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Outcast Games
- Publisher: Outcast Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Interesting lore
- +Strategy based
- -No explanation of strategy, difficult for novices
Articles You May Enjoy
- Unturned Beta Preview
- Unturned has once again proven that a beautiful set of graphics is not needed to have a successful game.
- Ghost Recon Online Review
- Since August of last year, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Online opened this realm of shooters to the masses.
- Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft Launch Review
- Ragachak shares his thoughts about Hearthstone in its first week as a released game.