*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Outcast Games’ Pit of War is a new take on browser games. Entering the war-ravaged world of the Great Realm, Gladiators and Masters are revered and adorn by the public. Requiring strategy in this animation-free game, as Pit Master, you must use your brains and your hired brawn to gain success.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Outcast Games
- Publisher: Outcast Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Interesting lore
- +Strategy based
- -No explanation of strategy, difficult for novices
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu Review
- Age of Wushu has a lot of content – with many different systems, from fighting, to progression, to crafting.
- Aeria Games Leaks News of Sword Art Online MMO
- A smashing new MMO from Aeria Games and Gamepot will challenge you in ways you've never thought of.
- Wizard101 Review
- I give Wizard101 a 'good' because it is so original and well crafted that any gamer looking for something new should give it a try.