*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Outcast Games’ Pit of War is a new take on browser games. Entering the war-ravaged world of the Great Realm, Gladiators and Masters are revered and adorn by the public. Requiring strategy in this animation-free game, as Pit Master, you must use your brains and your hired brawn to gain success.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Dec 15, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Outcast Games
- Publisher: Outcast Games
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Adventure, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Interesting lore
- +Strategy based
- -No explanation of strategy, difficult for novices
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tribal Wars 2: New Second Village Feature Available
- InnoGames just implemented a new feature into its online strategy game Tribal Wars 2, which significantly speeds up the game progress.
- Last Chaos Review
- Even though Last Chaos is one of the first games Aeria Games published (Originally released back in 2006), it's still worth checking out.
- Conquer the Frozen Tundra in Crusaders Quest
- Start the quest to reconstruct the Soulbound Weapons and finally defeat the impossibly malicious machines of the Frozen Tundra!