*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Pirates: Tides of Fortune is a browser-based nautical adventure for all who love the high seas! Build your pirate haven and fleet with over 30 different ships, mercenaries, and more. Set sail with a massive story, going alone or with friends as you battle rival pirates and expand your pirate empire.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Plarium
- Publisher: Plarium
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, Fantasy, Strategy
- Platforms: PC
- +Pirate themed simulation
- +Interesting research trees
- +Variety of units for sea, air, and more
- -Gameplay may feel similar to other games
- -Style of game not for everyone
- Recommended System Requirements: Requires Flash 10.0+
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hunter Blade Review
- Teeming with monsters, challenges, and crafting, Hunter Blade seeks to imitate the unique experience brought first by Monster Hunter.
- Cards and Castles: Tournament of Champions Expansion Released
- Variety of Exciting New Features Including 50 New Cards
- Top 5 Best Anime MMORPGs
- There are a LOT of free MMORPGs on the market and in this 'Top best' MMORPG list, we'll be looking at the top 5 best anime MMORPGs.