Pirates of the Polygon Sea
Experience life on the pixalated high seas! Pirates of the Polygon Sea a multiplayer adventure game created by Praxia Entertainment. You play as a swashbuckler vying for control of the Mythic Isle while exploring the high, pixalated seas for treasure, danger and pure adventure.
Fire broadside cannons, throw burning oil, and board enemy vessels as you experience intense Naval combat. Weather also plays a role in the experience as you navigate raging storms, giant waves, deadly vortexes, and other dynamic weather effects as you sail throughout the world.
But play cautiously as players must also deal with creatures such as white whales, deadly sharks and even the fabled Kraken.
When all the adventuring is said and done, players can Collect resources to upgrade your ship, expand your fleet and eventually build a small community into a bustling sea port.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Praxia Entertainment
- Publisher: Praxia Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique visual style
- +Good emphasis on exploration
- -Slow combat
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CasinoRPG: Now Launching After 12 Months of Beta Testing
- Today, GoldFire Studios, an independent game developer based in Oklahoma City, launched its Kickstarter-funded, HTML5 massively multiplayer ga...
- Firefall to be Showcased at PAX East
- Attendees of PAX East will be able to experience Firefall first-hand.
- Dragon Awaken News - Closed Beta Begins February 28
- Upcoming SRPG browser MMO, Dragon Awaken, will hold closed beta from February 28 through March 8.