Pirates of the Polygon Sea
Experience life on the pixalated high seas! Pirates of the Polygon Sea a multiplayer adventure game created by Praxia Entertainment. You play as a swashbuckler vying for control of the Mythic Isle while exploring the high, pixalated seas for treasure, danger and pure adventure.
Fire broadside cannons, throw burning oil, and board enemy vessels as you experience intense Naval combat. Weather also plays a role in the experience as you navigate raging storms, giant waves, deadly vortexes, and other dynamic weather effects as you sail throughout the world.
But play cautiously as players must also deal with creatures such as white whales, deadly sharks and even the fabled Kraken.
When all the adventuring is said and done, players can Collect resources to upgrade your ship, expand your fleet and eventually build a small community into a bustling sea port.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Praxia Entertainment
- Publisher: Praxia Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Adventure
- Platforms: PC
- +Unique visual style
- +Good emphasis on exploration
- -Slow combat
- System Requirements not yet known.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The First MMORPG - The Early History of the Genre
- Meridian59 was released in late 1996 and Ultima Online was released in 1997, but these weren't the first two online games.