Pirates of the Caribbean Online
Pirates of the Caribbean Online is an animated MMORPG based on the popular franchise by Disney. The game has an impressive appearance customization process which allows players to alter their character’s body type, ear, mouth, eyes, forehead, and many other options. Voice acting, cinematics (featuring the main characters from the movies) and a real time combat system keep the game well paced and add to the unique atmosphere. With a theme that’s part historic and part fantasy, PotCO successfully transforms the Pirates of the Caribbean world into a game with broad appeal.
Main Islands – Cuba, Padres Del Fuego, Port Royal, Tortuga, Kingshead
Weapons – Cutlass, Voodoo Doll, Dagger, Pistol, Grenade, Voodoo Staff
Ship Types – Sloop, Galleon, Frigate
- Status: Shut Down
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Disney
- Publisher: Disney
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Casual
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 3/5
- +Detailed character customization.
- +Fight on land and sea.
- +Characters & story line based on the movies.
- +Great music & voice acting.
- +Real-time combat.
- -Small selection of weapons & equipment.
- -Only three types of ships.
- -Ship based travel and combat are slow paced.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista / XP
- CPU: Pentium 4 1GHz or better
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- GPU: 64 mb or more
- HDD: 1 GB Free
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Rising Celebrates Two Year Anniversary with Release of New Reaper Class on May 13
- En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that its popular action MMORPG, TERA: Rising, is celebrating its second birthday with an all-new...
- Dragon's Prophet (EU): Thadrea Rising region unveiled
- Infernum Productions is proud to announce that the fantasy MMO Dragon’s Prophet has just unveiled a new region known as Thadrea. The highlan...
- Aura Kingdom DevBlog 3: The Ultimate Choice
- To go along with our latest class reveals, today we’d like to go into the wide world of skill customization! As we’ve already discussed in...