Pirate101 is a 3D MMORPG developed by KingsIsle Entertainment that can be played on both PC and Mac. In Pirate101 you can create a your own pirate and take control of your very own ship, customizing its cannons, sails, and more! There are various world for you to travel through and each one has its own quests which will help you level up and acquire new treasures. Combat is waged in the style of a board game where you will need to use strategy to take down your foes. Companions can be found or purchased as you explore the world and they will help you in combat in various ways like healing you or giving you bonus weapon power. Come see for yourself if the pirate life is for you!
The five pirate classes to choose from are:
Buccaneer – Can equip heavy armor and wield two handed weapons to use powerful single-target attacks.
Musketeer – Uses a musket to deal damage and can set traps.
Privateer – Can heal allies, use power up skills, and call in artillery strikes.
Swashbuckler – Dual-wields weapons and uses stealth to gain advantages on the battlefield.
Witchdoctor – A master of dark arts that can drain health from enemies and summon creatures to fight.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2015
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: KingsIsle Entertainment
- Publisher: KingsIsle Entertainment
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Collectible companions.
- +Various in-game features.
- +Kid friendly.
- -Limited free content.
- -Dungeon setup takes a while.
- -Repetitive questing.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows Vista or better
- CPU: 1GHz Intel
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: Geforce 2 equivalent or better
- HDD: 5 GB
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forge of Empires Announces Guild Expeditions
- InnoGames just announced early details of its new cooperative gameplay feature in the cross-platform title Forge of Empires.
- Tree of Savior - International test sever coming soon
- MC Games has just announced that an international test server for Tree of Savior will be available sometime after their Focus Group Test