*SITE RELAUNCH: We're moving content over - we're not quite done yet! Issues or questions? Please post in the forums :)
Pirate Storm is a browser based MMORPG where you begin as a fresh sailor. As you complete missions, you will gain experience and gold, which gets you access to better upgrades for your ship. Vicious sea monsters are out in the ocean as well, so you must take special consideration to deal with them. The game features different weapons, like harpoons and cannons, to help your looting and pillaging. Pirate Storm also offers you the choice to PvP, letting you have a human element in a skill based combat system.
- Status: Released
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Bigpoint
- Publisher: Bigpoint
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Strategy
- Platforms: PC, Mac
- +Different modes of play.
- +Customizable ships.
- +Various monsters to conquer.
- -Generic gameplay.
- -Limited information available.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grand Chase Review
- Any online gamer interested in brawlers or platformers alike has probably come across the name Grand Chase at some point over the years.
- Aika Online Review 2013
- Aika Online has three things going for it – Prans, PVP and low-spec requirements so that just about anyone can play it.
- Frontier Developments launches Elite: Dangerous for Mac
- Frontier Developments today launched Elite: Dangerous for Mac.